Thursday, June 21, 2012

Eat to Breathe Manifesto: #2 Address Food Allergies


Half of all asthmatics have food allergies and allergies can worsen asthma, which makes it important to determine which foods might be a trigger. Did you know food related asthma attacks are considered the most dangerous? 
This is important, don't neglect it. Even subtle food allergies may be harmful to your health.

-Test yourself for wheat sensitivity or intolerance by eliminating all wheat from your diet.

-Evaluate other common allergens; eggs, dairy, peanuts, soy, shellfish, milk and other food proteins. 

Here are some good links on food elimination diets to isolate allergies:



Wheat Makes Asthma Worse

Read the rest of the Eat to Breathe Manifesto here.

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete